|Thanks for visiting my gallery! Let me know if you see anything that's a bit off in my drawings.|
What Is Your Inner Demon?What Is Your Inner Demon? by jennyleigh
What is your inner demon? Jealousy? Anger? Lust? Fear? Depression? Do you have more than one? What is that side of you that constantly tests your boundaries? If you let it loose... would it ruin you?
The contest is to draw your inner demon! Give it a face!! It wants to be known!
Closes Halloween! Friday, October 31.
. : P R I Z E S : .
First place in both categories get to pick one of the following:
1) A full on *two* character commission by me, including background (browse my gallery and let me know what medium you would like).
2) Either a 1 year sub, some art supplies I need to buy (I'll let you know what they are when I get them... you two may have to fight for the death on which ones you want ), or something from your wishlist priced at $25 or less.
Second place in both categorie
"Don't stop the music!" Contest!THEME"Don't stop the music!" Contest! by cacell
Pick a song. Whichever you like. Then draw something you feel represents said song. Anything at all is accepted - from OCs to landscapes, as long as it represents the song you've chosen.
1) You can submit as many entries as you'd like.
2) If the song you pick is in a language other than English, please provide a nice translation. Lyrics must be posted in the description of the deviation, in English.
3) Along with the lyrics, you must state that the picture was drawn for Cacell's Don't stop the music! contest.
4) Entries that don't follow DeviantART's Submission Policy shall be immediately eliminated from the contest.
5) Your entry must be a new piece created specially for this contest, of any drawing style you'd like - traditional or digital. Bear in mind you won't have your drawing skills judged, but your ability to represent the song.
6) Note me with a link to the finished piece.
Deadline: Tuesday 9th, October, 23:59 BZT Time (Bue
:: Self Portrait Contest ::For this contest, you must produce a self portrait. It can be literal or abstract, realistic or fantastical - the choice is yours. Who knows you better than you?...:: Self Portrait Contest :: by BikerScout
Surprisingly, many artists have never created a self portrait and from personal experience, studying your own face - one that you see every day - can really test your skills.
I remember one of the first things I had to do in Art class at school was draw my own face, and I'm sure the same will be true for many of you.
I always thought it seemed a bit weird - why on earth would I want to draw myself?!
In hindsight of course, it makes perfect sense. Sure, it can be challenging and sometimes frustrating but it can also show a side of you that is not visible from the outside.
How do I enter?
Upload your entry to your deviantART Gallery and send me a Note with a link to your entry.
Please do not link to an entry uploaded to an external site (e.g. Phot
I draw stuff. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's deep, sometimes it's a story I want to tell. Everything I do is an experiment of sorts. |
I type in Dvorak, draw on a tablet, and build worlds in the shower.
I'm a curious person who never stops thinking.
Personal Quote: Love is the only game in which the objective is to finish last.